Now it's time to give the bodies a nice head and beautiful wings! First I made the substrate for the stamped faces. I painted two A5 pieces of white cardstock with PaperArtsy Fresco paint - Blush. Such a wonderful soft colour!
I took three button tails and looked for the most matching and best fitting heads, acetate wings and stamped embellishments. This is what I came up with. (Now I see I didn't use everything here ;-) ) I created an antique look by sponging the heads and other paper pieces. I used Ranger Archival -Sepia, but it works with every brownish ink. Using colour pencils I added e bit of ,make-up'.