I find it helpful to plan out a project in three stages: the background initial layer, the middle ground interest layers and the foreground focal point layer. Deciding on what each of those stages consists of, helps me to focus and break my creating down into manageable chunks as I rarely complete a project in a single sitting.
I like to audition the different pieces next to each other and look for a variety of shape and colour on each page. I started by taking all of my layer elements and creating ten bundles (one for each page of the book), ensuring that each one contained a large middle element (tag, book paper, die cut) strip of fabric and a floral topper.
Looking at the elements together in this way led me to making some last minute changes to my intended compositions for each page, to create more interest in the overall project and make each page a bit more unique. The first tweak I made was to the size of the fabric strip. I found that the rectangle of linen was too large and covered too much of the underlying layers on most of the pages, the exception being the open frame which you can see through (bottom left on the image below). I therefore decided to use just two of the original rectangle strips on the pages with the open frames and cut the other four rectangles in half down the short side to create 8 strips of linen (measuring 1 1/4 x 4") for the remaining pages. Once I was happy with the size of the fabric strips, I texturised them by pulling along each edge to pull loose some threads.