COMING SOON......NEW PAPERARTSY PRODUCTS
from Eclectica³ Scrapcosy
Hi PaperArtsy People!
It is Jennie here with you for this post, and at PAHQ they are working hard to get ready for all the new product announcements coming to you from Jan 13th.
In the meantime, I am here to share with you a sneak peek of Raquel's latest creations. She has 2 stamps and 2 stencils to show you from Jan 21st, and I'm pretty sure you are going to love these gorgeous flower stamps and stencils which have so many possibilities for a huge array of projects.
As you can see, we are not giving much away yet, but all will be revealed soon, so make sure you are following PaperArtsy on all their socials as listed below.
You can see more from me with these stamps on Jan 22nd, 2019
- The PaperArtsy Blog
- Leandra's Pinterest page links all our blog topics since 2015, as well as art samples from every individual stamp collection. If you are looking for quick ideas it is a great place to start.
- The official PaperArtsy Headquarters Pinterest page is a scrapbook for the more than 20 stamp collections, 132 Frescos and 24 Infusions, much of the content is original, sourced from our own blog.
- The PaperArtsy YouTube channel has some great technique demos.
- The PaperArtsy People Facebook group is a place for stockists, designers and consumers to hook up. Enjoy a relaxed, like-minded community of friendly people using PA products.
- Leandra's Instagram is full of images from our newest product releases.
- Our Facebook page mostly shares the blog links.
- Leandar's twitter has become more political than crafty of late, but also has some great gin links!
In January and February, PaperArtsy are exhibiting all 2019 new products at the following Tradeshows which are restricted access events for retailers, manufacturers, and suppliers. There will be plenty of activity online from our product designers who are all teaching classes for stockists at the events listed below. Make sure to follow us all and stay in touch when we do live broadcasts!
Tradeshow Class information for verified PaperArtsy stockists:
Creativation Classes (see here): Phoenix Convention Centre, AZ, USA. Jan 17-21, 2019
We are shipping the kits for Creativation this week ready for the show in just 36 days. We still have spaces in all classes.
In all classes you will take away a Product Pack from us and affiliate sponsors that exceeds the value of the class fee.
W102: Perfectly PaperArtsy (Part 1) with Sara Naumann & Tracy Scott (Thur 17/1/19, 11-2pm, Rm:122A) $90
W114: Perfectly PaperArtsy (Part 2) with Seth Apter and Raquel Burillo (Thurs 17/1/19, 3-6pm, Rm:122A) $90
W206: Creative Canvas, Loving the Fresco Life with Jo Firth-Young (Fri 18/1/19, 8-11am, Rm:128AB) $60
W209: A cup of Infused Vintage Tea with Raquel Burillo (Fri 18/1/19, 10-12, Rm:122BC) $60
W402: Mixed Media made Easy with Sara Naumann (Sun 20/1/19, 12:30-2, Rm:Schoolhouse) $45
W407: Tantalizing Texture & Colour with Tracy Scott (Sun 20/1/19, 3-5, Rm:128AB) $70
At the PaperArtsy Stand booth (950) we also have daily demos and make and takes. You can book MNT's at the booth.
Demos: 9-11 Leandra, 12-2 Seth, 3-5 JoFY MNT's:10-1 Sara, 2-5 Tracy
Demos: 9-11 Leandra, 12-2 Raquel, 3-5 Sara MNT's: 10-1 Seth, 2-5 JoFY
Demos: 9-11 Tracy, 12-2 Leandra, MNT: 10-1 Raquel
Creativeworld: Messe, Frankfurt, Germany (see here) Jan 26-29, 2019
There is no facility to offer classes at Frankfurt, but Leandra, Jo Firth-Young and Sara Naumann will be demoing on the booth, and on hand to answer all your questions about our new releases.
Stitches Classes (see here): Birmingham NEC, UK (see here) Feb 17-19, 2019
We have 12 classes, of various length, planned across all designer lines. We have a maximum capacity of 16 per class. You will take away a product pack with you well in excess of the class fee. All classes are held on stand K18, on the main show floor.
Classes at Stitches will be released immediately after Christmas. Existing customers will be able to book directly with us online.