COMING SOON......NEW PAPERARTSY PRODUCTS
Eclectica³: Seth Apter Collection
Hi PaperArtsy People!
It is Ruth here with you for this post, and as you know now, at PAHQ they are busy as beavers getting ready for the trade shows they are off to in a couple of weeks.
In the meantime, I am here to share with you a sneak peek of Seth's latest creations. He has 2 stamps and 8 minis coming your way in January, and I'm pretty sure you're going to love these new additions as much as I do!
As you can see, we are not giving much away yet, but all will be revealed soon, so make sure you are following PaperArtsy on all their socials as listed below.
You can see more from me with these stamps on Jan17th, 2019
Retailers, please make sure you order the PaperArtsy January products now from the wholesale website before the team at PA HQ disappear to Arizona mid January!
In the first 6 weeks of 2019, PaperArtsy are exhibiting their newest products at 3 tradeshows (restricted access events for retailers, manufacturers, and suppliers). There will be plenty of activity online from our product designers, many of whom are teaching or demoing at these events. Make sure to follow us all and stay in touch when we do live broadcasts!
Tradeshow information for verified PaperArtsy stockists:
Creativation Classes (see here): Phoenix Convention Centre, AZ, USA. Jan 17-21, 2019
We still have spaces in most classes. You will take away a Product Pack from us and affiliate sponsors that exceeds the value of the class fee.
W102: Perfectly PaperArtsy (Part 1)
with Seth Apter and Raquel Burillo
Thur 17/1/19, 11-2pm
W114: Perfectly PaperArtsy (Part 2)
with Sara Naumann and Tracy Scott
Thurs 17/1/19, 3-6pm
W206: Creative Canvas, Loving the Fresco Life
with Jo Firth-Young
Fri 18/1/19, 8-11am
W209: A cup of Infused Vintage Tea
with Raquel Burillo
Fri 18/1/19, 10-12
W402: Mixed Media made Easy
with Sara Naumann
Sun 20/1/19, 12:30-2
W407: Tantalizing Texture and Colour
with Tracy Scott
Sun 20/1/19, 3-5
At the PaperArtsy Booth (950) we also have daily demos and make and takes. You can book MNT's at the booth, running every 45 minutes.Saturday 19/1/19Demos: 9-11 Leandra, 12-2 Seth, 3-5 JoFYMNT's:10-1 Sara, 2-5 Tracy
Sunday 20/1/19Demos: 9-11 Leandra, 12-2 Raquel, 3-5 SaraMNT's: 10-1 Seth, 2-5 JoFY
Monday 21/1/19Demos: 9-11 Tracy, 12-2 LeandraMNT's: 10-1 Raquel
Creativeworld: Messe, Frankfurt, Germany (see here) Jan 26-29, 2019
There is no facility to offer classes at Frankfurt, but Leandra, Jo Firth-Young and Sara Naumann will be demoing on the booth, and on hand to answer all your questions about our new releases.
Stitches Classes (see here): Birmingham NEC, UK (see here) Feb 17-19, 2019
We have 12 classes, of various length, planned across all designer lines with a maximum capacity of 16 per class. You will take away a product pack with you well in excess of the class fee. All classes are held on stand K18, on the main show floor. Book classes now via PaperArtsy Wholesale website.
Keep up to date with PaperArtsy in the following places!
- The PaperArtsy Blog
- Leandra's Pinterest page links all our blog topics since 2015, as well as art samples from every individual stamp collection. If you are looking for quick ideas it is a great place to start.
- The official PaperArtsy Headquarters Pinterest page is a scrapbook for the more than 20 stamp collections, 132 Frescos and 24 Infusions, much of the content is original, sourced from our own blog.
- The PaperArtsy YouTube channel has some great technique demos.
- The PaperArtsy People Facebook group is a place for stockists, designers and consumers to hook up. Enjoy a relaxed, like-minded community of friendly people using PA products.
- Leandra's Instagram is full of images from our newest product releases.
- Our Facebook page mostly shares the blog links.
- Leandar's twitter has become more political than crafty of late, but also has some great gin links!