These are the three different stamp sets I decided to choose, I think they will work together! :
Now the stamping starts, yes! Mixing up the three very different styles of stamps was so much fun! As you can see, I used lots of images from the three sets, (I also used the branch again. I stamped them with Tsukineko StazOn (Jet Black). I prefer this ink for this technique because it will stay black if you use chlorine/bleach later.
Now, to make the covers: I found a piece of flowery soft fabric in my stash with the perfect colours for this project! I cut two pieces of 2mm greyboard (13,5 x 13,5 cm) and two pieces of fabric (16 x 16 cm) and I covered the greyboard with fabric as shown here.