From my composition experiments I decided that using the amazing circle stamp from ESA35 was the one element I wanted to use across all three cards to unify them.
I stamped all my chosen images out from both ESA35 and ESC39 and cut everything out. I wanted tiny pops of colour - but nothing too bright that could detract from my background. So I used watered down paint from the same four colours to give the images a little bit of colour and take away some of the stark whiteness.
So these are the finished cards! To bring everything together I edged the cards using blank ink and added some gold splatter.
I covered the vases in Glossy Accents to give them a really glass-like finish. Then adhered all my elements to each card - using a combination of glue and 3D foam pads for extra dimension.
The finishing touch was a sentiment added to each card using Scrapcosy ESC39.