Here it is...the waiting is over......
we have been getting loads of phone calls, emails and enquiries...every day for a few weeks from keen peeps wanting to book.....and now all the info for
THREE NEW ARTSYCRAFTS DATES
is online ready for you!!
Bookings open Monday 14th December 10am.
We have had to make some changes to our original March plans as .....big news..... Lin's daughter has set her wedding date for the end of March (much excitement) so here is the new plan.
We have 3 events scheduled for the first half of 2010
March 13/14, 2010 at DeVere Daresbury Park, Warrington (nr Manchester).
This is a one weekend only "Best of" ArtsyCrafts event). This will include the fabulous Gothic Arch with a new twist, plus the most popular classes from our 2008 ArtsyCrafts events.
The March event is going to be perfect for people who missed our first ever AC classes in 2008, or for those who have never attended an AC event before and of course for ArtsyCrafts addicts who need a hit of inspiration during the winter months. PLUS it's happening in the North of England, so those of you living up that way won't have so far to travel! The venue offers superb, 4 star accommodation, has a healthy food restaurant, wireless internet throughout and a really nice large room to work in, easy access from the motorway, and only 20 mins from both Manchester Airport and Liverpool's John Lennon airport.
None of the classes will be exactly the same as previously taught, so even though the event is based on prior classes, all of the projects will involve different stamps and twists on techniques to keep it fresh.
Techniques you will learn:
- metal embossing (cuttle bug and moulds)
- stamping on metal
- sanding metal
- tape sandwiches
- adhesive metal
- alcohol inks on metal
- making a metal frame from a wooden substrate
- stamping/colouring fabric
- embellishing stamped fabric
- Terra texture with kaiser-colour paint
- the Leandra bead from UTEE (ultra thick embossing enamel)
- working with PaperArtsy papers and Stamps
- new curriculum based on the theme "Flights of Fancy" developed by Linda Brown (LB Crafts) and Leandra Franich (PaperArtsy)
- plenty of innovative techniques to learn in every session using metal, stamps, paints etc.
The Price for every weekend is £275.00. This includes
- use of plentiful class supplies (stamps, inks, paints etc)
- prepared class project kits (items to make your projects)
- full colour step by step notes for each project
- innovative, technique-loaded class projects over 8 sessions using a wide variety of current products
- personal metal working tool kit (on loan for the duration of the weekend)
- tea/coffee cold drinks and snacks on tap
- beautiful lunches in the restaurant Saturday (buffet of many choices) and Sunday (carvery)
- spacious venue workroom: beautiful large working area with plenty of space and easy access
- Well known craft teachers Lin and Leandra facilitating the weekend with their additional experienced staff on hand to assist
Earlybird booking price: £250.00 valid until 31 January 2010
Accomodation on site is available at both venues if you require it. You will need to book this directly yourself, or elsewhere nearby if you prefer.
DeVere Daresbury: £50.00 incl VAT for bed and breakfast choice of twin or double bedrooms
DeVere Newport Pagnell: £39.00 ex VAT for bed and breakfast. Double rooms only available so not suitable for friend share.
Evening MealsWe leave you free to organise your own evening meal on Saturday in case you prefer to eat elsewhere locally for a change of scenery.
Transport LinksDeVere Daresbury Park, Warrington. You can fly either to John Lennon Airport, Liverpool, or Manchester. From Manchester take the train to Warrington, then catch a taxi to the venue (5mins). From John Lennon its a 20 min taxi drive to the venue.
DeVere Harben House, Newport Pagnell. Closest airport is Luton (40min taxi drive). Or take the bus to Milton Keynes, then another to Newport Pagnell. You may need to consider arriving Friday night and leaving Monday morning for easier transport options.
If you want to read more about our most recent ArtsyCrafts event which was held in October 2009, then red about it here on Leandra's blog, or here on Linda's blog. Many previous attendees have left comments or links back to their blogs too. It's a great way to get a feel to see if this might be an event you would like to attend.
To Book you need to follow this link to the ArtsyCrafts Web Page.
DeVere Daresbury Park, Nr Warrington:March 13, 14, 2010 booking form here
DeVere Harben House, Newport Pagnell:May 8,9 or May 22,23, 2010 booking form here
How to book?
1. Download the relevant booking form for the weekend you wish to attend.
2. Fill it out, and send it with payment to:
LB Crafts Ltd ArtsyCrafts
6 Rose Court
3. Pay. Either send a cheque in the post to LB Crafts Ltd ArtsyCrafts, or if you want to pay via Credit Card, then send your form, and once it arrives we will call you for payment. (for card security we do not want you to send card details in the post, nor can we keep a written record in the shop)
4. Bookings will be processed strictly on a first come basis, and no bookings are final until the completed form and payment are both received.
Any queries please phone LB Crafts on +44 (0)1234 714 848 or PaperArtsy on +44 (0)1277 212 911