For this one, I forced myself to keep it simple! (Trust me, that wasn’t easy!)
1) Using a piece of Cut N Dry, I lightly painted a 15 x 15 Artemio Wood Substrate Frame with Hey Pesto and Holly.
2) Once dry, which was almost immediately, I added a bit of Honey Dew, taking the excess back off with a baby wipe.
4) After running a sanding grip over the edges, I applied Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
5) I stamped the same stamp again with Honey Dew Fresco, but this time on a ripped piece of Crunchy Waxed Kraft Paper.
6) I placed some wire around a candle to hold the paper in place and placed the candle in the wood frame. I finished it off with some real moss. Et voilà!
If you make one for yourself (or as a gift) don’t forget to take away the wire and the Crunchy Waxed Paper before you light the candle, and if like me you take a vanilla scented candle your scraproom will smell deliciously good!
To join in with this weeks challenge, simply click HERE to upload/share your creativity to be in with a chance of winning some PaperArtsy goodies.
Leandra Says: How cool is this!! I need one. This would make a fantastic gift too!
Gillian Says: Simply gorgeous, would grace any home. Yet another creative gem France.