It's really easy. Grab all the ingredients, mix together, put in the oven for 20-30 mins, and eat with bread.
I combined a bunch of recipes together (no idea why)...but I don't think it's going to matter much so don't stress
- 1 tub cream cheese
- Crushed garlic clove or 2
- Few tablespoons mayonnaise
- Bag of spinach (steamed, drained, squeezed, chopped)... Or frozen
- 1 cup artichoke hearts chopped up
- Splash of tobasco ( I used kaitai fire...the stuff they have on the side shelf in GBK burgers...it's a new Zealand hot sauce with more depth of flavour than tobasco ) but you could use sambal olek, chilli flakes, chilli power...just a pinch/splash
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Handful grated mozzarella
- Salt/pepper to taste...go easy on the salt cos it may not need any at all.
Enjoy...and I'm sure my American followers have got much better versions, so blog yours and share !!